TV Talk Shows
Marianne Fleischer is an experienced broadcast TV newscaster, creative director and specialist in digital writing-producing. Starting over 25 years ago, her Television experience includes documentaries (KRON-TV, PBS-TV), nightly news (WXIX-TV, KPIX-TV, etc.), local TV ads (KPLR-TV & WXIX-TV) and talk show formats (PBS-TV, KRON-TV, etc.).
Her on-air talent work includes TV newscaster and talk show host for Metromedia WXIX-TV in Cincinnati and voice-over announcing for KPLR-TV in St. Louis. Marianne has been both staff and freelance in Cincinnati, St. Louis, Los Angeles and San Francisco.
Broadcast TV Clients Include:
Fleischer is proficient in three phases of TV production:
- PRE-PRODUCTION: Concept development, scriptwriting, storyboarding, talent casting, location scouting, prop acquisition, set design supervision and client pitches
- PRODUCTION: Producing and directing crew in location or studio productions, preparing shot lists, obtaining permits and insurance, client relations throughout project and “calling” LIVE shows
- POST-PRODUCTION: Acting as producer and preparing editing scripts and supervising all phases of the rough cut and final cut editing, including music, animation, green room composting, V.O. recording, special effects, motion graphics, titling and client relations
Writing-Producing Corporate Video
Streaming Live Video
Studio Talk Shows
Fleischer Communications has written-produced marketing videos, testimonials, training, LIVE corporate comedy and employee communications videos. Other formats include producing LIVE event coverage such as corporate talk shows and reporters-at-large LIVE interviews on the trade room floor (Salesforce.com). Marianne Fleischer has done executive media training for Telepresence video conferencing (Genentech, HP, etc.), and conference kick-off videos (Wells Fargo, Genentech, Apple, etc.).
Fleischer Communications hires and manages TV production crews and is savvy in all phases of video production (pre-production, filming and post production editing). Besides being a writer-producer, Marianne Fleischer is also a:
- Seasoned media trainer for tough TV or radio interviews
- Applied Improv trainer for leadership, team-building, creativity and agility training.
Corporate Video Clients Include:
Please call to discuss your video project needs and receive a pricing bid.